This programme provides the student with a unique opportunity to develop himself/herself in the following areas:
- Quantitative techniques from basics to advanced
- A wide variety of Analytics technologies ranging from SPSS to SAS and open source technologies including statistical programming languages
- Qualitative research techniques and Design thinking approaches which help in identifying unique opportunity spaces and breakthrough solutions
- An emphasis on information design which helps transform data into very intuitive infographics and visual analytics solutions
- A strong business foundation - this offered in the form of core courses similar to other PGDM programs giving an understanding of all functional areas of a business as well as a range of elective courses and verticals which provide deeper insights into specific horizontal and industry-specific issues - all of which is so important for the interpretation of data
Consistent with the purpose of the program the pedagogy for the PGDM Business Analytics Program is
one which seeks to inculcate/nurture
his/her ability to learn, and make him/her versatile in terms of the business situations and
analytical tools and techniques
ability to make sense of the real environment through immersive study as well through intense
analysis of available facts and data
hands on approach
challenge his/her ability to think creatively
The outcome of this program is seen in the form of a student, who is strong in his/her business foundation and functional specialization/ industry knowledge and is now well grounded in quantitative and qualitative methods.
Comfortable in dealing with data and an ability to gain insight and present it effectively.
Versatile in use of a wide variety of technology tools and platforms.
A hands on person who is also a Design thinker who can provide creative and strategic solutions to business problems.
Equally, such a student would help interpret the data analysis done by a data scientist and interpret it in the business context and provide strategic consulting suggestions on the same.
Some of the Companies who have visited our campus for Summer Internships
VFS Global/ Axis Bank/ Tata Housing Development Company / Zeba India Pvt Ltd/ Keystone Realtors
||Some of the Companies who have visited our campus for Placements
||Deutsche Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, General Mills, HDFC, Welspun, THink Analytics, Airtel, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited , Accenture, Deloitte USI
For detailed curriculum,please click here