Application Module for Part Time Masters|
Welcome to the Online Application module for the Part Time Masters.
How to apply online?
Through this section, you can fill in and submit the Online application form. You can then download the Application form, which you will need to fill in offline, sign the declaration form and send to the institute. Simply follow the instructions, below
Procedure for Online Application for the Part Time Masters
1. You will first need to purchase an Application Kit, you can do so from Welingkar Institute, Mumbai campus, Axis Bank and Online on www.welingkar.org on cash payment of Rs. 1200. The Last date for sale and submission of Application kits is 30th November 2011.
2. Login to the module, using the Username
and password mentioned on the Application
3. On successfully logging in to the module,
you would need to accept the terms and conditions,
to proceed forward.
4. Fill in and submit a detailed Application
form, as per the fields and instructions
given. You can choose to edit the form at
a future date. Take the print of the final
completed form only.
( Incomplete Application
form will not be accepted)
5. On successfully filling in the Application form, you will be prompted to download the Application form in PDF format. You will need to download and print the form, handwrite the essay questions, sign the declaration and send the completed Application form alongwith necessary documents to the "Welingkar Institute of Management" before the deadline mentioned above.
What else can you do in this section?
This module also helps you to keep track
of your application at the various stages
and be in touch with the institute administrator,
on important admission notices
This is an account that keeps you updated
on application status and it alerts you
at various points.e.g. if your Application
form is still pending, then it serves as
a reminder, at various stages of the application
procedure. Look for the button on right
side of the page.
The Application Inbox is your mail inbox
for all communication with the institute.
All communication from the institute's administrator
will be sent to your inbox. So, do remember
to regularly check your Application Inbox.