1. B.Tech. (Electrical Engg.)- Institute Of Technology-B.H.U.
2. M.M.S.- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Mgt. Studies, University of Mumbai.
3. IDIO – Japan ( a short –term course in Operations Management ).
4. PASE- Japan
He ran his own Machine Tool manufacturing Unit for 15 years before turning to Academics.
Current Activities at the Institute:
1. Faculty of Business Design at Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai.
2. Regular Workshops on Design Thinking, Idea generation & Concept Prototyping conducted
at Welingkar Institute of Mgt.
3. Spearheading the Activities of the Innovation Lab at Welingkar Institute.
4. Conducting field studies with the help of students on various lines of enquiry including:
Infrastructure development in Mumbai, Social Innovation, Business Model Innovation,
Pedagogical Innovation in teaching & learning.
5. Pursuing study of Memetics, a science involved in helping understand Human behaviour
and predicting future trends that may help create business ideas for the future.
6. Encouraging and guiding students inclined towards Entrepreneurship.
1. Consultant-Machine Design.
2. Teaches Yoga to the Management Students at the "Welingkar Institute of Management"
3. Conducts Stress Management sessions for various Corporates.
4. Writes on various Innovation & Yoga related topics.